When you are ready to take the test. Be in front of any device that has web access and a video camera such as desktop, iPhone, Android device etc. There is nothing to download. Please Click Here to setup your account and schedule your TeleHealth appointment.
How it Works
The test is very simple: One drop of blood is taken from the fingertip and placed in the specimen window of a test cassette, along with two drops of buffer solution.
1. Order your Test Kit(s) by clicking "Order" a Test Kit Today"
2. All Test Kit(s) are shipped priority mail same day as ordered (before 5:00pm EST)
3. IMPORTANT: Once you receive your test kit, immediately schedule your TeleHealth appointment (Click Here) with one of our clinical assistants to provide oversite and assistance via a Video Call to insure you are correctly self administering the test according to the required protocol. (see test procedures below)
4. The clinical assistant will wait with you to analyse the results. Results will appear within 11-15 minutes
5. The clinical assistant will review the results with you and record the test results in the electronic ledger.
6. The clinical assistant will email your a PDF report of your results. Click Here to see a Sample Test Report.
7. If you test positive, one of our doctors will personally call you at the telephone number you provide to discuss the results and what to do next.
How do I read my test results? (see examples below) What if I test positive?
A viral test tells you if you have a current infection.
An antibody test might tell you if you had a past infection. An antibody test might not show if you have a current infection because it can take 4 to 24 days after exposure for your body to make antibodies. Having antibodies to the virus that causes COVID-19 might provide protection from getting infected with the virus again. If it does, we do not know how much protection the antibodies might provide or how long this protection might last.
Anytime Covid Test, LLC test kit provides one test for both Viral Infection Antibodies and Antibody test. See Product Details and Description
All in One Test
We launched the COVID-19 Antibody test to identify those who may have had a prior infection and developed an immune response to the virus. The viral test helps identify those with a current infection.
How do I take the Test?
Our test is fast and easy. Each kit comes with everything you need to take the test and get results in less than 15 minutes. All in the privacy of your home or office.
Each test kit is for one-time use. The kit includes sealed pouch containing test cassette, a one-time use lancet device to perform a finger prick, reagent buffer, blood dropper,
The test is fast and easy.
If you test negative for COVID-19 by a viral test, you probably are not infected at the time your sample was collected. However, that does not mean you will not get sick. The test result only means that you did not have COVID-19 antibodies at the time of testing. You might test negative if the sample was collected early in your infection and test positive later during your illness. You could also be exposed to COVID-19 after the test and get infected then.
Your Sealed Test Kit Will Include This
TEST PROCEDURE TO BE OBSERVED BY A CLINICAL ASSISTANT
THIS TEST AND PROCEDURES ARE DESIGNED FOR ADULT USE ONLY
How to Get Ready to Take Test
Before you begin allow the test kit and all devices to reach room temperature. Between 59-86' F
Prepare a clean, sanitary and flat surface to conduct the test
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, scrub your hands for at least 30 seconds, then dry with a clean and sanitary cloth
Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and lay on the clean flat surface
Prep area to be lanced (usually index finger) with isopropyl alcohol
Remove cover from lancet, place firmly against finger and press. The lancet will automatically prick the surface of your skin to draw a blood sample
Use the blood dropper to "suck" up a drop of blood and then drop the blood into the cassette well
Open the small plastic bottle containing the buffer or "reagent" and drop 2 drops from the bottle into the well where the blood droplet was placed
Wait for the "red" lines to appear
Interpret the results as indicated below
Discard test and all testing equipment after 15 minutes