Transparency is key when it comes to drug testing, that’s why SalivaConfirm™ Premium is unmatched. This fully integrated, non-invasive saliva drug test screens for up to 14 common drugs of abuse, and features an indicator that confirm adequate saliva collection.
SalivaConfirm™ Premium eliminates the risk of adulteration inherent in other drug testing methods, since the test can be supervised by the collector without imposing privacy measures. For ease of reporting, the device also includes a flat-panel that can be photocopied once results are obtained.
• Tests up to 14 drugs of abuse, including Alcohol, Fentanyl, and K2/Spice
• 5, 6, 10, 12 & 14 panel configurations
• Saliva indicator for sufficient sample collection
• Detects drug use hours before urinalysis
• Lowest drug concentration cut-offs
• Flat-panel for easy photocopying
• Non-invasive with low adulteration risk
• Results available in 10 minutes or less
Test Up To 14 Panels
(Depending on the product purchased)
How To Administer The Test
When you are ready to take the test. Be in front of any device that has web access and a video camera such as desktop, iPhone, Android device etc. There is nothing to download, you will be directed to our Patient Portal with an email invite and connected direct to our online virtual clinic.
4 SIMPLE STEPS
1. Remove the collection stick and test tube from the sealed pouch, then label the device with donor information.
2. Insert the sponge end of the collection stick into mouth and soak sponge into saliva for 3 minutes. Note: If the amount of saliva pressed into the test tube is not adequate to initiate testing, try again with a new collection stick and use same tube.
3. Hold the test tube vertically and place the collection stick into the tube. Press the stick all the way down until the
lid seals the tube. Keep the test tube upright until you begin to read results.
4. Read results of alcohol test at 3 minutes and drug tests at 10 minutes. Peel off the label to read test results.
INTERPRET THE RESULTS
Do not use after the expiration date.The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
Results are preliminary and positive results do not always mean that drugs are present in the donor. Certain foods and medicines, diet plan drugs, and nutritional supplements may yield a false positive test result with this product.
Similarly, if the sample is diluted or the sample is adulterated, the product may yield negative results and not detect a particular drug. Laboratory tests confirm the preliminary results.